If you are one of the people who are looking for effective How To Make Hair Grow Faster And Thicker, you will realize that you are not alone. However, you must also realize that there are no scientifically-proven ways to promote hair growth instantly for everyone.
In average, human hair grows at around 1/2 an inch each month. The speed and growth will depend on age, hormones, genetics and conditions of each person health. Therefore by knowing and following certain basic points, you can eventually make your hair grow faster.
How To Make Hair Grow Faster And Thicker Tips
1. Try to keep your hair clean all day long, but do not wash your hair excessively because you will wash out the natural oil that protect and condition your hair. Prevent dandruff, split ends, lice and other unwanted conditions.
2. See your hairdresser or hair stylist regularly to have it trimmed. Eliminating splits ends will not make your hair grow faster, but it will make your hair look good and seems longer.
3. Limit the exposure of chemicals treatment, hair coloring and other styling tools that produce heat such as hair dryer, flat iron or curling iron because they tend to break your hair.
4. Avoid putting your hair in tight ponytails or braids that can cause stress and tension to your hair by pulling it tightly from scalp.
5. Brushing your hair will stimulate your scalp but overdoing it will not make your hair grow faster. Refrain from using cheap brushes as they tend to break and causes split ends.
6. Eating healthy food rich with iron and protein will nourish the scalp and make your hair grow faster. Stop eating greasy junk food but instead eat more fresh vegetables, fruits and nuts, chicken, eggs and fish that have high protein. Your hair is made up of protein so replenish the supply to support its growth.
7. If you are suffering hair loss or don’t have enough nutrients from your diets, taking vitamins supplements will reverse the deficiency effects and make your hair grow faster.
8. Stress, alcohol, nicotine and lack of sleep or exercises will have negative effect on your overall health of your hair and growth and often contribute to hair loss.
9. Gently massage with your fingers in circular motions a few minutes consistently every day. Massaging the scalp together with warmed oil will increase blood flow to your scalp, remove dead skin cell and make your hair grow faster. Olive, coconut, rosemary, almond, jojoba, lavender and tea tree oils are well known for their hair care benefits.
10. Choose mild shampoo as well as hair conditioner that suit your hair. They are meant to clean and moisturize your hair so it stays healthy. Shampoo which contains vitamins will also help nourish and sustain your hair.
Some will promote using products or even involve religious beliefs and traditions. You have to be cautious of the side effects and keep in mind that taking care of your hair and body are the most important and natural How To Make Hair Grow Faster And Thicker and healthier.